The World Development Indicators (WDI) 2010 is a comprehensive overview of development. It is the statistical benchmark that helps measure the progress of development.
The 2010 WDI includes more than 900 indicators and they are available through data.worldbank.org, in print, or on CD-ROM. The print edition has more than 90 tables organized in 6 sections: World View, People, Environment, Economy, States and Markets, and Global Links.
World Development Indicators 2010:
- Complete Report as One File (18mb pdf)
- Preface, Acknowledgments, Table of Contents, Partners, Users Guide (1.27 mb pdf)
- World View (3.14 mb pdf)
- People (3.03 mb pdf)
- Environment (2.52 mb pdf)
- Economy (3.69mb pdf)
- States and Markets (2.35mb pdf)
- Global Links (2.84mb pdf)
- Primary Data Documentation, Statistical Methods, Credits, Bibliography, Index of Indicators (521k pdf)